Certified Aboriginal Financial Manager (CAFM) and Certified Aboriginal Professional Administrator (CAPA) Online Courses
Start Date: September 5, 2017
End Date: December 15, 2017
AFOA Canada has a variety of online courses which are available to you to take online, whether you are looking to become a Certified Aboriginal Financial Manager (CAFM), a Certified Aboriginal Professional Administrator (CAPA) or simply looking to increase your skill set in a specific area!
Our courses are easily accessible so you can enhance your skills while you are working full-time or traveling.
Now you can go after that career you’ve always wanted!
Continue building YOUR education portfolio for YOUR career and
join the growing number of professionals who are enhancing
their finance and management skills and becoming certified!
ONLINE COURSE LEARNING FEATURES:
- Online courses are guided by professional Instructors
- Students require access to the internet to complete courses
- Self-paced – not too slow, not too fast
- All courses are 15 weeks in length
- Courses available 24/7
- Accessible and flexible for YOUR schedule, home or on the road, these courses are for you!
- Student support is available throughout the semester
Join the growing number of professionals, working in Aboriginal environments, who are enhancing their management skills. Start building your credentials today. Begin climbing your education ladder, open doors and future opportunities!
For more information contact:
Randy Mayes, CAFM, CAPA
Manager, Education & Membership
1-866-722-2362 ext 112 or