Learn the New Essential Competencies for 2017!
The Bootcamp Booster Shot
Use Discount Code LastCall for $100 Discount
HI Bootcamp Booster Shot
June 1, 8, 13, 22 & 29, 2017 | 12:00-3:00 PM ET
1.0 CPE Credit/ Session hour
Dominic Covvey Director, National Institutes of Health Informatics; Adjunct Professor, Faculty of Science University of Waterloo,
Dr. Tom Rosenal, BSc, MSc, MD Associate Professor Emeritus, University of Calgary; Honorary Medical Staff and Founding Medical Director, Clinical Informatics, Alberta Health Services; Adjunct Assistant Professor, University of Victoria
The HI and eHealth professionals need updated skills and knowledge to meet the new demands of the ever expanding field of Health Informatics. Be the first to take this new Bootcamp which will delve into these important new competencies and capabilities for informatics professionals:
– Analytics and Big Data.
– The Internet of Things (IoT).
– Artificial intelligence.
– The Cloud.
– Precision/Personalized Medicine.
– Consumer Informatics.
– Devices, Sensors, Sensor Networks and data produced.
– Personal Attitudes and implications in our workforce.
– Biomedical Engineering and Health Informatics;.
– Complexity in health care and quantization of Health Informatics
– And many others.
Registration & More Information
For more information and to register, please visit: www.nihi.ca