FNESC: Local Education Agreements - Provincial Meeting
February 26, 2018
Vancouver, Pinnacle Hotel Vancouver Harbourfront
FLYER – for sharing
About the Workshop
Local Education Agreements (LEAs) are important tools for increasing First Nations student achievement in BC public schools. At this provincial gathering, learn how to attain meaningful and effective LEAs that contribute to increased achievement for First Nations students and improved accountability for results.
Featured Agenda Topics
At this meeting, explore…
- how accountability and LEAs are being addressed in the renewal of the Tripartite Education Framework Agreement (TEFA);
- FNESC’s LEA resources and samples, which reflect recent changes to the Province of BC’s accountability mechanisms;
- communities’ experiences including what has worked for them and what hasn’t;
- strategies and tools to strengthen your planning and/or negotiation process; and
- how to address transportation concerns through your LEA.
A room block is available at the Pinnacle Hotel Vancouver Harbourfront, 1133 W. Hastings. Book online
or call (604) 689-9211 quoting block #18288200 (LEA Provincial Meetings).
Book by February 9, 2018 for the negotiated (reimbursable) rate of $129+tx.
Sherrie Jacobs, Event Coordinator
email@example.com P: 1-877-422-3672