Progressive Auto Sales (Sarnia) Inc is now hiring 2 Full-Time Automotive Mechanics in Sarnia, Ontario!
We are a friendly, clean and efficient shop. We understand that sometimes car repair can be stressful and we do everything possible to make our customers feel welcome, comfortable and satisfied with their service experience.
If you are interested in joining the team, apply today!
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions and confirm findings with supervisor to determine whether to repair or replace unit
- Inspect and test mechanical units, such as engines, transmissions, axles and brake systems, to locate faults and malfunctions
- Test and adjust units to specifications for proper performance
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems including fuel system, brakes, steering and suspension, engine and drive train, emission control and exhaust, cooling and climate control, and electrical and electronic systems using hand tools and other specialized automotive repair equipment, repair or replace mechanical units or components
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s performance specifications
- Perform scheduled maintenance service, such as oil changes, lubrications and tune ups
- Advise customers on work performed, general vehicle condition and future repair requirements.
- Complete reports to record problems and work performed.
Education and Experience: Completion of High School and 1-2 years of experience
Language: No / Basic English is acceptable as long as can perform duties independently
Wage: $22.50 hourly
How to apply:
By mail or in person:
1374 Exmouth Street
We encourage applications from veterans, women, persons with a disability, aboriginal peoples, members of a visible minority and more!