- Manitoba NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
2 full-time cooks.
Jungle Jim’s Restaurant (CBS Foods Ltd) is currently looking to hire 2 full-time cooks.
If you like working with people, enjoy creating delicious meals and want to work in a fast-paced environment, you will love working here.
- Responsible for the assembly, cooking, plating and garnishing of all food products (full meals and individual dishes)
- Prepare and cook full course meals, individual dishes and foods
- Oversee kitchen operations, inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Ensure checklists and cleaning schedules are followed during shift
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Keep record of food used and create order for required items
- Work with specialized cooking equipment (ex. deep fryer etc.)
- Ensure quality of food, determine size of food portions
- Rotate inventory, ensure food is properly dates and stored and keep record of expiry dates
- Assist in training and supervising kitchen helpers
- Follow health and safety guidelines
Cooperation, communication and teamwork are essential for a successful cook.
Education and Experience: Completion of High school and 1 year to less than 2 years
Completion of a Hospitality/Cooking diploma
Terms of employment: full-time, 32-35 hours a week
Wage: $12.50 per hour
How to Apply:
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail or in person to
Jungle Jim’s Restaurant (CBS Foods Ltd)
152 Conception Bay Highway, Conception Bay South, NL
Jungle Jim’s Restaurant is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, aboriginal peoples, members of a visible minority and more.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: