Jungle Jim’s Restaurant in St. John’s is now hiring 2 Full Time Cooks!!
Jungle Jim’s is a dine-in and take out restaurant in St. John’s area. Our focus on excellent food quality, customer service, reliability and continuous improvement has made us standing strong on the grounds of St. John’s surrounding.
- Cook full course meals and individual dishes as per restaurant menu (includes breakfast, lunch and dinner menu)
- Be able to prepare all food items such as stir fry, steaks, burgers, salads, ribs and more
- Ensure customer order meets what is leaving the kitchen
- Follow proper food proportions and ensure quality of food items
- Keep record of food used and create orders for required items
- Ensure proper rotation of food products to ensure adherence to expiry dates
- Inspect and maintain kitchen and food preparation areas
- Follow health and safety guidelines
- Supervise and assist in training kitchen helpers as required
Education & Experience:
Completion of High School and 1-2 years of any food preparation/ kitchen related experience
Completion of a Hospitality/ Cooking program if no experience
How to Apply:
Or in person/by mail:
West End Food Ltd./ Jungle Jim’s
657 Topsail Road,
St. John’s, NL A1E 2E3
We welcome and thank all applicants including Youth, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Aboriginals and Seniors.
Please visit our website at: www.junglejims.ca