- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
2 Full-Time Food Service Supervisors!!
Safari Entertainment o/a Jungle Jim’s in Labrador City, NL is currently looking to hire 2 full-time food service supervisors!!
We are looking to find exceptional employees that uphold all the values of our restaurant.
- Establish methods to meet work schedule
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare food orders summaries for chef
Education and Experience: Completion of High school and 1 year to less than 2 years
Terms of employment: full-time, 32-35 hours a week
Wage: $14.00 per hour
How to Apply:
By mail to
500 Vanier Ave
Labrador City, NL
Jungle Jim’s is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, aboriginal peoples, members of a visible minority and more.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: