A Goong Yi Korean Restaurant is hiring kitchen helper
Term of employment:
- Permanent full-time position (40 hours per week)
- Part time position (15 hours per week or more)
Available Position: 2
- Wash and peel vegetables and fruit
- Wash work tables, cupboards and appliances
- Remove trash and clean kitchen garbage containers
- Unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, cupboards and other storage areas
- Sweep and mop floors, and perform other duties to assist cook and kitchen staff.
- Communication Skills in English (Basic)
- On-the-job training will be provided
Work Locations/Business Address:
- 19555 Fraser Hwy, Surrey, BC, Canada, V3S 6K7
- $12.65 to $13.65 / hour
- Overtime wage (After 40 hours per week) is $18.98 to $20.48
- 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary for vacation pay
How to apply:
- If you are interested in, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please include keywords “Kitchen Helper” in the subject line.
Note: Canadian Citizens, Canadian Permanent Residents, Aboriginals and New Immigrants will get priority review.