Company Name: Garuda Transport Ltd.
Job Title: Accounting Bookkeeper
Number of Vacancies: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: $23.00 Hourly, for 40.00 Hours per week
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
Completion of high school
The candidate should have a degree in accounting/bookkeeping or Business administration,
Equivalent several years of experience combined with courses in Accounting or Bookkeeping.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks
• Prepares financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends
• Conduct invoice activities
• Manage account payable, account receivable, and process payroll for staff
• Manage the payment of utility and other bills
• Prepare and submit tax returns, workers’ compensation and other government documents
• Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
• Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Bookkeeper Skills and Qualifications:
Developing Standards, Analysing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Reporting Research Results, Data Entry Skills, Accounting, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness.
Employer: Garuda Transport Ltd.
Company Address and Work Location:
#216 9527 120 Street Delta, BC V4C 6S3 Canada
How to Apply
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: #216 9527 120 Street Delta, BC V4C 6S3 Canada