Job Title: Account Manager, Special Credit
Job Number: 029-17/18
Location: Kanata, Ontario
Find this Location
Closing Date: May 25, 2017
Division: Credit Risk
Language Requirement: Bilingual
Strategic account resolution rewarded
Join a team of highly skilled and focused credit professionals and work with agriculture producers to stabilize their accounts.
What you’ll do:
- Engage with customers to acquire an in-depth understanding of their businesses
- Develop action plans to address financial challenges
- Initiate and manage recovery actions
- Provide coaching and training to lending staff
What we’re looking for:
- Experienced credit professional who understands agriculture and financial analysis
- Problem-solver with solid negotiation skills
- Proven communicator able to build strong relationships
What you’ll need:
- A degree in agriculture, business or commerce and at least six years of related experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience); credit or collection experience is an asset. Fluency in both official languages.
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.