Canada Summer Jobs
We welcome a diligent reliable individual to join our Finance Department this summer as an Accounting Assistant!
Community Care Durham’s Finance Department plays an integral role in the daily operation of the agency. The Finance Department handles all employee and client financial transactions and donations. It is comprised of Payroll, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables.
In this role, you will provide assistance to the various functions in the Finance Department including information management, proper filing and developing reference and resource materials. You will play an integral part in the organization and handling of monies received from CCD’s Annual Walk for Mental Health event held on June 9, 2019.
The successful candidate will:
• Apply strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Possess experience in/exposure to accounting fundamentals and practices
• Demonstrate sensitivity and compassion to others
• Utilize Microsoft Office Programs efficiently
• Provide a satisfactory Police Vulnerable Sector Check (as age appropriate)
Canada Summer Job Requirements:
• Must be considered a Youth, between the ages of 15-30 at the start of employment
• Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred
• Possess a valid Social Insurance Number and be legally entitled to work in Canada