WE ARE HIRING!!!
Atlas Granite Inc. is one of the largest importers and fabricators of natural/engineered stone in Western Canada!
Sophisticated robotics and automation coupled with old-world attention to detail, Western Canadian award-winning craftsmanship & thousands of slabs to choose from is what sets Atlas Granite Inc. apart.
Atlas Granite Inc. is currently looking for an Administrative assistant (1 vacancy) to join our team at 14225 Yellowhead Trail, Edmonton, Alberta T5L 3C4. This is a full time permanent position with the start date of as soon as possible.
Wage at $22.00 / hour for 35 hours / week
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide administrative support to executives and senior management;
- Schedule appointments and meeting, manage calendars, arrange/coordinate meetings and events;
- Complete data entry and word processing tasks including external correspondence, internal memos, reports and tables;
- Receive and screen visitors and telephone calls, notifying the appropriate individual or recording the information for later relay;
- Complete a wide variety of spreadsheet tasks by assisting in the preparation of administrative reports, summaries, tables, statements, presentations etc.;
- Assist with maintaining record keeping and filing systems. Classify, sort, and file all applicable correspondence, reports, and other documents;
- Perform basic bookkeeping tasks, including invoicing;
- Scribe as required to document meeting minutes and action items;
- Maintain office procedures and track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary;
- Complete all additional projects/assignments as directed by the President.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to speak English
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- 7 months to less than 1 year
- Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Accurate, Flexibility, Team player, Organized, Reliability
- Correspondence, Reports and records, Contracts, Financial statements, Invoices, Charts, tables, graphs and diagrams
- Electronic scheduler
- Accounting software
- MS Excel, MS Access, MS Office, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then send your resume by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 14225 Yellowhead Trail, Edmonton, Alberta T5L 3C4.