Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: $23.00 hourly, for 40.00 Hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Location: #104 9450 120 Street Surrey, BC V3V 4B9
Education: Secondary School
Experience: Will Train. Previous experience will be an asset.
1. Maintain files, type correspondence, reports and other applications.
2. Understand the office policies and procedures. Arrange and coordinate for meetings.
3. Assist Manager in writing correspondence, flyers and other marketing material.
4. Order office supplies and maintain inventory
5. Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages. Schedule and confirm appointments with the existing and new clients
6. General photocopying, faxing, mailing, creating labels, file maintenance.
7. Providing back-up assistance to the Manager as needed. All related administrative duties and projects as required.
8. Greet people and direct them to service areas occasionally.
9. Help clients with pricing, quotes and other doubts and queries.
Essential Skills: Oral communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Continuous learning.
Knowledge of Equipment: Fax, Photocopier, Computer, Printer, Scanner
Knowledge of Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PDF & Adobe
Marketed to: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Aboriginal Peoples, Newcomers to Canada
Mortise Construction Ltd
Address: #104 9450 120 Street Surrey, BC V3V 4B9
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: #104 9450 120 Street Surrey, BC V3V 4B9