Posted By “Bright Path Immigration Services Inc.”
- Location: Calgary, AB
- Salary: $18.00 to $28.00 / hour (To be negotiated)
- Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
- Employment groups: Students, Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Apprentices
- Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time30 to 40 hours / week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: On call, Overtime, Morning, Day, Evening, Flexible hours
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience
2 years to less than 3 years
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail
Ability to multitask, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Client focus, Reliability, Organized, Excellent written communication, Team player, Accurate
Supervise other workers, Train other workers
Area of Specialization:
Correspondence, Reports and records, Contracts, Financial statements, Invoices
Business Equipment and Computer Applications:
Accounting software, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows
Operating Systems and Software:
Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences, Determine and establish office procedures and routines, Schedule and confirm appointments, Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, Answer electronic enquiries, Compile data, statistics and other information, Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents, Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas, Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations, Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information, Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage all front desk activities including greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct them to the RCIC.
- Coordinate and assist RCIC in preparing client’s applications.
- Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy.
- Open and distribute incoming regular/electronic mail and other material. Co-ordinate flow of information. Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing.
- Assist RCIC in tracking applications e.g. visa and Immigration applications, Permanent Resident documents etc. Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
- Post job ads on job bank and other sites for the client applicants and track job applications for employers. Compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities
- Monitor and update company web site, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube on the internet including updating of immigration related news.
- Provide RCIC all logistical support for various job fairs/immigration information sessions/seminars and corporate presentations domestically and internationally.
- Arrange business travel, workshop schedules and make reservations.
- And other duties as assigned by RCIC
How to apply
309 Martha’s Manor NE
Intended job posting audience:
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.