WE ARE HIRING!!!
Takla Maintenance Corporation o/a Takla Maintenance has been involved in a wide range of landscaping projects throughout the Edmonton and the surrounding communities. Our company specializes in providing the complete landscape package. We facilitate our clients’ vision and budget by working together through the design development process to ensure construction is efficient, well-built, and on schedule. We work with architects, landscape architects, and general contractors in building a variety of different landscape projects.
All candidates must be willing to join a team environment to strengthen and grow our current crew with a positive attitude and character.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant (1 vacancy) at 9016-20 Street, Sherwood Park, Alberta, T6P 1K8. This is a full time permanent position with as soon as possible start date.
Our business address: 9016-20 Street, Sherwood Park, Alberta, T6P 1K8
We offer: Wage at $22.00 / hour for 35 hours / week
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide administrative support to executives and senior management;
- Schedule appointments and meeting, manage calendars, arrange/coordinate meetings and events;
- Complete data entry and word processing tasks including external correspondence, internal memos, reports and tables;
- Receive and screen visitors and telephone calls, notifying the appropriate individual or recording the information for later relay;
- Complete a wide variety of spreadsheet tasks by assisting in the preparation of administrative reports, summaries, tables, statements, presentations etc.;
- Assist with maintaining record keeping and filing systems. Classify, sort, and file all applicable correspondence, reports, and other documents;
- Perform basic bookkeeping tasks, including invoicing;
- Scribe as required to document meeting minutes and action items;
- Maintain office procedures and track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary;
- Complete all additional projects/assignments as directed by the President.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to speak English
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- 7 months to less than 1 year
- Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Accurate, Flexibility, Team player, Organized, Reliability
- Correspondence, Reports and records, Contracts, Financial statements, Invoices, Charts, tables, graphs and diagrams
- Electronic scheduler
- Accounting software
- MS Excel, MS Access, MS Office, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then send your resume by email at email@example.com or by mail at 1419 Malone Green, Edmonton, AB T6R 0G7.
Takla Maintenance is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We value diversity of expertise, talent and opinion which is leveraged for an innovative and productive work environment. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent by encouraging applications from all qualified individuals including indigenous people, newcomers, youth, veterans, visible minorities, apprentices and people with disabilities.