LM Diesels Truck & Trailer Repair Ltd.
Business Address: Unit 03 7965 Alexander Rd, Delta, British Columbia Canada V4G 1C6
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
No. of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.00/hour for 40 hours a week
Job Location: Unit 03 7965 Alexander Rd, Delta, British Columbia Canada V4G 1C6
Job Description: LM Diesels Truck & Trailer Repair Ltd. in Delta, BC is looking for one experienced and skilled Administrative Assistant to join at the earliest.
• Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Perform office administration tasks, such as filing documents (electronic and by paper), copying, scanning etc
- Maintain the effective operation and upkeep the office equipment, including photocopier, fax machine, printers, computers and telephones.
• Calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Prepare, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material for the company
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Determine and establish office procedures
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person
Education: Completion of Secondary school is required.
Experience: 2-3 years of proven experience in related field such as admin or assistant or Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping may reduce the experience requirement to one year.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Must have excellent computer skills and willingness to upgrade computer skills, as required.
- Demonstrated ability and excellent proficiency in MS Office.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
Benefits: As per mutual agreement and BC Employment standards act 4% vacation pay of the gross salary or 10 days of paid vacation annually.
Kindly apply with a resume and cover letter only via:
Mail: Unit 03 7965 Alexander Rd, Delta, British Columbia Canada V4G 1C6