Title: Administrative Assistant
Company Name: CRC Choice Contracting Ltd.
Address: 301-3007 Glen Drive, Coquitlam, BC V3H 0L8
Salary: $24.00/Hourly for 35 hours/week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Administrative Assistant
NOC Job Title: Administrative Secretary
Job Location: 301-3007 Glen Drive, Coquitlam, BC V3H 0L8
CRC CHOICE CONTRACTING LTD. is a framing contracting and wood working company based in Coquitlam BC, specializing in constructing residential and commercial buildings since 2013. We are urgently looking for 01 Administrative Assistant to add into our team.
As a Administrative Assistant, candidate will be required to:
• Perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
• Perform general office duties and provide administrative support.
• Perform light bookkeeping duties for our company such as schedules, general ledgers and books.
• Coordinate with director and company accountant for the payroll, tax returns, GST remittances and other financial transactions.
• Maintain, order, oversee the supplies for company.
• Schedule and confirm appointments.
• Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages. Maintain contact lists.
• Answer administrative questions and pass along unresolved issues to management.
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
• Maintain the effective operation and upkeep the office equipment, including photocopier, fax machine, Printers, computers and telephones.
• Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
• Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
• Completion of Secondary School is mandatory. Bachelor’s degree or a two year Office Administration or Business management diploma will be an asset.
• Minimum two years’ experience in administration or supervisory role is required.
• Excellent communication skills in English are required.
• Excellent interpersonal & relationship building skills.
• Extremely organized, excellent coordination & collaboration skills, Superior oral and written communication skills, Strong proficiency in English.
• Ability to handle confidential material and situations with tact and discretion.
• Strong ability to take initiative and complete tasks as assigned.
As per mutual agreement and BC Employment Standards act 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation time on 02 weeks prior notice or option of taking 10 days of paid vacation with no vacation pay on gross salary.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position and you would like to apply, please apply with your resume and cover letter (We prefer a PDF copy). Thank-you!
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: 301-3007 Glen Drive, Coquitlam, BC V3H 0L8