Euro Style doors ltd
7746 134 St, Surrey, BC V3W 6Y5
We are one of the fastest growing kitchen cabinets companies in Lower Mainland.
Euro Style doors ltd is looking for an energetic individual who will be responsible for creating memorable first impressions with all staff and visitors. This position requires the individual to have excellent interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills. The work is mainly self-directed therefore we are looking for a self-motivated, tech savvy individual who can work well independently and as part of a team. As an Administrator Assistant, the candidate must perform the following duties:
- Manage & supervise overall administrative work, oversee and co-ordinate administrative procedures
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organization.
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- Managing and creating expense reports using company software and Excel
- Processes and distributes incoming and outgoing mail and couriers for all departments
- Build up good public relationship for better business
- Make business schedules and meetings
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
- Make work schedule for staff and ensure deadlines are met and procedures followed
- Review and evaluate employee performance
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person
- Prepare daily reports for senior management
- Create and maintain an effective filling & database system for all administrative and financial documents etc.
- Do all correspondence with the clients and managing related paperwork for contract orders.
Job Location(s): 7746 134 St, Surrey, BC V3W 6Y5
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- 1-2 years of related administrative work experience or university degree or college diploma in business administration is required.
- Good communication skills in English.
What we offer-
- Salary: $22.50/hour for 40 hours a week
- 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time position.
If eligible, please apply with resume and cover letter via:
Mail:7746 134 St, Surrey, BC V3W 6Y5