Job Title: Administrative Assistant (NOC: 1241)
No of Vacancies: 2
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Day, Weekend
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Address: #204-12830 – 80th Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 3A8 Canada
Wage rate: $22.00 – $25.00 per hour, overtime will be paid after 40 hours
Education: High School an asset
Experience: 1 Year to less than 2 Years
Languages: Good command of written & Spoken English.
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems/database.
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff.
- Maintain the effective operation and upkeep the office equipment, including photocopier, fax machine, printers, computers and telephones.
- Prepare study visa application as per guidelines.
- Prepare Correspondence, reports forms, applications by compiling data and other information.
The course of the day the Administrative Assistant role does overlap with some of the responsibilities and general duties of all employees such as occasionally have to answer inbound telephone calls, booking appointments, may be required to attend meeting help outside of the company premises.
Essential Skills: Oral communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Continuous learning.
Benefits: Relocation expenses will be covered by the employer as well as the first three months of medical insurance, if required.
Knowledge of Equipment: Fax, Photocopier, Computer, Printer, Scanner
Knowledge of Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PDF & Adobe
Employer: Overseas Career & Consulting Services Ltd.
How to Apply:
By Fax: 604-572-6767
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: Unit 204 12830 80th Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 3A8