EM Beautician School of Canada is hiring for an Administrative Officer to join the institution. Located in Coquitlam, we are dedicated to providing quality education to our students on the latest beauty-related knowledge. Friendly and motivated individuals with previous experience in school administration is encouraged to apply.
• Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
• Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
• Carry out administrative activities
• Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
• Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as equipment, supplies, forms, maintenance and security services
• Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
Completion of secondary school
2~3 years of related administering experience
$23 per hour, 35 hours per week.
If you are interested, please apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your resume to the address below.
#203-403 North Road, Coquitlam, BC, V3K 3V9