Royal Classical Agriculture Ltd is a fast-growing company specializing in agriculture goods trading between Canada and China and are expanding our local and oversea market. We trade assorted agriculture goods, including grain, oat, nuts, beans and fruits. We are currently looking for motivated individuals to join our team to help us the expansion to the new and existing market.
Main Duties of the job
- Maintain customer farm/field information and product contracts confidentially and efficiently while providing excellent customer service.
- Execute a variety of actions related to property management including updating databases, conducting inventories, preparing reports for accountable officers
- Gather information from multiple sources to generate safety and environmental management reports
- Assisting in the budget preparation process, controlling budget expenditures and revenues
- Design and review systems and procedures to accommodate new or additional work or to provide improved efficiency.
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes
- Advise management officials and staff regarding procurement and contracting regulations, procedures, alternatives, and availability of funds.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Proven at least 2 years work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Mandarin is not a must but a great asset because our main trade is between Canada and China
- 40 hour per week Permanent Position
How to apply