- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Agile Transformation Change Leader
Agile Transformation Change Leader
Express Scripts Canada is in the heart of a large-scale enterprise Agile transformation. We are seeking an experienced individual to facilitate the adoption of an Agile mindset throughout the organization. Express Scripts Canada is a collaborative environment where individuals have impact well beyond their job description. We seek people who innovate and adapt to create a better future for our customers, patients and coworkers.
As part of our Agile Transformation, the Sr. Agile Advisor will provide counsel and advice to top management on significant matters. In this role, you will be part of a team that will build and continuously improve ESC’s capability to deliver business value frequently to our customers.
The Sr. Agile Advisor focuses on providing change management, is a thought leader with delivery experience, influencing change across multiple disciplines within the organization. Recognized internally as “the go-to person” for identifying and facilitation solutions to complex problems.
This role will contribute to and execute on agile transformation roadmap deliverables that include the following:
- Optimize the use of the organization’s capabilities to maximize business value, gain alignment across the organization on the Agile working model & Transformation and support all steps of the product delivery lifecycle.
- Able to determine current level of agile maturity and develop plans to improve agile processes and increase the productivity of the team accordingly.
- Help the Business understand how to assess value and act on the change to improve
- Assists agile teams with: Creating and maintaining collaborative communication sites and tools;
- Collaborate with the Transformation team and Express Scripts Canada team coaches within the organization to provide expert coaching to key agile roles such as Scrum Masters and Agile Product Owners, etc., as required.
- Assists with the identification, collection and reporting of agile practice metrics and measurements.
- Organizes and participates in agile events, contributes to communication sites/tools, and delivers presentations to Stakeholders across the organization.
- Identifies and works to resolve barriers to scaling use of agile.
- Establishing COEs in the organization to spread common practices and behaviors.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- 3-5 years relevant experience and/or Master’s degree
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in agility and delivery required
- 2+ years helping lead an agile transformation required
- 2+ years with business agility experience required
- Guidance on identifying and overcoming challenges in the Agile transition journey
- Experience working with business and IT side of agile transformation
- Experience with Scrum and Lean techniques and practices
- Experience with various agile-based techniques such as Impact Mapping, Story Mapping, Opportunity Canvases, Team Working Agreements, various effective Retrospective techniques, Feature-Based Teams, Value mapping, etc.
- Ability to act as change agent throughout the organization
- Contributes to measuring transformation change through metrics
- Strong communication, facilitation, negotiation, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Strong intuition and coaching capability, able to wear multiple hats and step-in (with transparency) when a team needs it
- Ability to embrace fluidity and ambiguity and quickly adapt to change
- Coach to optimize use of the organization’s capabilities to deliver value, embrace change and streamline organizational flow to optimize delivery of value to customers
- Experience with Agile Lifecycle tools such as Jira/Confluence.
- Involvement in the Agile/Lean Community
- Certification in Agile (CSM,CSPO,SAFe);
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS CANADA
Express Scripts Canada, a registered business name of ESI Canada, an Ontario partnership indirectly controlled by Express Scripts, Inc. (Nasdaq: ESRX), is one of Canada’s leading providers of health benefits management services. From its corporate headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario, just outside Toronto, Express Scripts Canada provides a full range of integrated pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services to insurers, third-party administrators, plan sponsors and the public sector, including health-claims adjudication and processing services, Home Delivery Pharmacy Services, benefit-design consultation, drug-utilization review, formulary management, and medical and drug-data analysis services, to better facilitate the best possible health outcomes at the lowest possible cost.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate receives the Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation in order to receive Clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities. Thank you for your interest in this position, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone calls please.
For more information about Express Scripts Canada, visit its Web site at www.express-scripts.ca.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: