Company: Homeniuk Rides Inc. Business information: Homeniuk Rides Inc. specializes in Family oriented midway style amusements that travels. We can provide top quality amusement rides such as the Scrambler, and ncessions that offer such things as Candy Floss and Balloon Games. We are a professional organization that will provide you a complete turnkey operation. Safety first! Business Address: 104 Charlotte Place, Kitchener, ON, N2B 2K5 Work Location: Various locations throughout Ontario. Type of Employment: Full Time– Seasonal / 7-month contract Estimated Start Date: April 15th, 2019 Job Description:
- Assist in the set-up and tear down of rides, game tents, concession stands
- Operate rides and amusements
- Operate game booth
- Perform routine maintenance and safety inspections of attraction equipment
- Clean and maintain recreational facilities and grounds
- Collect tickets and admit patrons to amusement parks and rides
- Assist patrons on and off rides
- Secure and release safety belts and bars
- Oversee game activities and ensure safety of participants
- Participate in the upkeep of the overall appearance of the shows, rides, concessions and games
Requirements: -Education: Not required -Experience: Experience is an asset -On-the-job training is provided.
Salary: $ 14.00 to $15.00 hourly (to be negotiated), 40-44 Hours per week
Benefits: Uniforms, discount meals and transportation provided Bunk Rooms in Trailer are available for housing at a discounted rate Work location and other information: -Workers are required to travel to different cities throughout Ontario for 7 months. Workers needed for next season starting as early as April 15th, 2019 – Flexibility on schedule is required. Work schedule will vary. We work weekends and possible overtime (extended hours). Schedules varies from day to day. Shifts are available from 8:00 AM – 11:00PM. Most common shift of 6 hours but Saturdays is 11 hours. 1 day off per week.