Company: World’s Finest Shows Inc.
Business information: Ontario’s premiere midway provider. We provide world-class fun to over 50 fairs, festivals, and events each year. Exciting games, delicious food, and thrill rides,family rides and kids rides.
Business Address: 9 Hawk Street, Nanticoke, ON, N0A 1L0
Work Location: Various locations throughout Ontario.
Type of Employment: Full Time– Seasonal / 6-month contract
Estimated Start Date: May 3rd, 2019
- Collect tickets and fees
- Clean and maintain recreational facilities and grounds
- Set up and dismantle rides and amusements
- Operate rides, amusements and facility equipment
- Operate game booths
- Perform maintenance on rides and equipment
- Assist patrons on and off rides
- Secure and release safety belts and bars
- May drive trucks, vans and other vehicles to transport staff,games and other attractions to amusement attraction sites.
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
– Willing to travel for the duration of seasonal employment
– Physically demanding
– Outdoors, operating in all weather conditions
– Must be 18 or older
– Background checks may be required
-Education: Some secondary school education is an asset
-Experience: Experience is an asset
-On-the-job training is provided.
– Driver’s license is an asset
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00hourly, 30-40 Hours per week. Overtime may be required.
Benefits: transportation and accommodation provided.
Accommodation: Bunk Rooms and showers in Trailers are available for housing at no cost.
Work location and other information:
-Workers are required to travel to different cities throughout Ontario for 6 months. Workers needed for next season starting as early as May 3rd, 2019.
– Flexibility on schedule is required. Work schedules will vary from day to day depending on event and depending on weather. We work on weekends. Shifts are available from 07:00 – 24:00. At least 1 day off per week.
Apply by e-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to:P.O. Box 680, Simcoe, ON, N3Y 4T2