- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Express Scripts Canada is actively looking to hire an Android Developer. The successful candidate will work closely with the business to define how best to address business challenges faced by our customers and our internal operations. The Senior Developer will clarify functional requirements and non-functional requirements and develop effective designs and implementation approaches for the delivery of business applications. The Senior Developer will assure the quality of deliverables ensuring that developed products are fit for use, supportable and maintainable.
- Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- Leading the design, creation, and implementation of a suite of software.
- Architecting, designing, developing and deploying new features for mobile applications.
- Designing and implementing mobile applications.
- Participating in the definition and implementation standards for mobile development.
- Working on all parts of the code-base and contributing to every stage of the product development cycle.
A strong candidate will have the following skills.
- Java & Kotlin for Android
- Experience in OOP with an understanding of ReactiveX programming
- Familiar with Fastlane, CI/CD tools (Jenkins) and GitHub
- Strong Hands-on coding, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Strong understanding of unit testing frameworks like Junit4, Roboelectric, etc
- Ability to develop high performance and reusable code using a modular architecture.
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Modelling skills (UML), sequence diagrams
- Conceptual thinking
- Attention to quality
- Shares knowledge with others
- Seeks to understand underlying requirements and business rationale
- A Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- At least 3 years experience, ideally within a Software Engineer or Software Architect role.
- Strong knowledge of Android, Ruby
- Highly goal driven and work well in fast paced agile environments
- Strong attention to detail
- Possess strong analytical skills
About Express Scripts Canada
Express Scripts Canada, a registered business name of ESI Canada, an Ontario partnership indirectly controlled by Express Scripts, Inc. (Nasdaq: ESRX), is one of Canada’s leading providers of health benefits management services. From its corporate headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario, just outside Toronto, Express Scripts Canada provides a full range of integrated pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services to insurers, third-party administrators, plan sponsors and the public sector, including health-claims adjudication and processing services, Home Delivery Pharmacy Services, benefit-design consultation, drug-utilization review, formulary management, and medical and drug-data analysis services, to better facilitate the best possible health outcomes at the lowest possible cost.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate receives the Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation in order to receive Clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities.
Thank you for your interest in this position however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone calls please.
For more information about Express Scripts Canada, visit its Web site at www.express-scripts.ca
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: