Hiring an assistant bar manager
- Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is required.
- Several years (2~3 years) of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience, are required.
- Responsible beverage service certification (serve it right) is required.
- Able to work on holidays & weekends and late night shift.
– Assist manager to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a restaurant & bar
– Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
– Oversee staff training and report staff performance to the manager
– Control inventory and monitor revenues
– Report daily/weekly/monthly sales to the management
– Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
Wage & Benefits:
$19.50 per hour, 6% vacation fee of gross salary or 15 days paid vacation.
30 hours per week (permanent & full-time position)
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
101120070 Saskatchewan Ltd. dba Queen’s Hotel: PO Box 2489 101 – 25th St. W, Battleford, SK, S0M 0E0