Assistant Executive Director-Business Development and Investor Relations Management
Xinflix Media Inc. is a national telecommunications provider offering residential and commercial high-speed Internet, Television, Home Phone and Long Distance services, as well as IPTV STB service with local Chinese and English TV programs. Xinflix Media Inc. also specializes in production and editing of TV programs, news and adverting, and live stream technology.
Headquartered in Markham, Ontario, Xinflix Media Inc. operates all across Canada. We are looking for an executive director, specialized in business development and investor relations to develop and manage business development systems and strategies as well as relationships with investors, financial communities and other stakeholders in target regions. To assist us in our ambitions to become a top integrated business operator that integrates telecom platforms and applications, the individual in this role will assume strategic management responsibility that integrates business development, marketing, communication and finance.
- Work closely with the Board of Director and senior management in assessing the company’s business opportunities, capital requirements and financial planning;
- Develop and manage strategic investor relations plans that are aligned with the company’s long-range goals, to include potential investors targeting mainly from Canada and China;
- Develop, coordinate and participate in outreach programs with prospective investors, provide support in building corporate communications and relationships with investors, financial communities and other stakeholders;
- Conceptualize, plan and oversee execution of investor and marketing events, including conferences, meetings and presentations, to attract and engage investor base;
- Coordinate the preparation, review and distribution of external marketing and communication materials to investors, financial communities and other stakeholders;
- Prepare periodical analytical and performance reports in investor perceptions and opinions, competitive intelligence and other aspects;
- Keep abreast of the market trends to assess the company’s competitiveness, provide value-added service and product recommendations based on developing market trends;
- Plan and oversee the implementation of new business projects internally and externally;
- Develop systems and procedures to enable the effective execution of new business development and reduce the cost;
- Oversee and coordinate work of cross-functional team of the company, as well as that of external service providers;
- Undertake training and mentoring to business developers and other staff;
- Carry out such other reasonable duties as may be required by the Chief Executive.
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration, Commerce, Computer Science or a related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of the latest technological trends and market development of telecommunication industry in the global context.
- Minimum five (5) years of managerial experience in business development, project management, investor/big account relations, marketing or a combination of all.
- Industry knowledge of Cloud Computing, IoT, and Content Integration.
- Experience with overseas investors will be an asset.
- Demonstrated expertise in communicating and building relationships.
- Superior interpersonal, influencing and relationship management skills.
- Strong financial acumen and market awareness.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability and flexibility to travel domestically and internationally on short notice.
- Proficiency in Mandarin is a strong asset.
Job Location & Business Address
Unit #7, 421 Bentley St.
Markham, On, L3R 9T2
Terms of Employment
Permanent, Full Time
30 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Wage and Benefits
$85,000 to $90,000 per year, based on experience and skills
Two weeks’ vacation
Company Group Benefits Available
How to Apply
If you feel that your qualifications are suitable for this position, please submit your application by clicking on “Apply Now”. No phone calls or visiting without appointment please. We appreciate all expressed interest in this position. However, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Applicants with disabilities may notify us of any accommodations needed to support your participation in the recruitment processes.