Welcome to Pho Boi, A Taste of Vietnam! Vibrant and charming, Pho Boi offers authentic Vietnamese food, using healthy, high-quality ingredients, and unique presentation. Our vision is to create not only delicious meals, but also to provide an enjoyable dining experience, and a sense of wonder through the Vietnamese culture. When you visit Pho Boi, you will experience the warmth, tradition, and culinary treasures of Vietnam. Constantly growing, we are currently looking for an Assistant Manager to join our team. The perfect candidate will be managing our location in Nanaimo. In this role, you will work closely with the General Manager, shift leaders, and crew to ensure that restaurant is running at the highest possible level. You assist with all day-to-day tasks, including sustaining, directing, and increasing sales growth and profit levels.
Company Name: Pho Boi
Position: Assistant Manager
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: $22.00-25.00 per hour (depending upon experience)
Number of positions: 1
Start date: As soon as possible
Work location: #108 6596 Applecross Rd Nanaimo, BC – V9V 1A4
• Develop, implement and evaluate policies and procedures for the restaurant operations.
• Assist with budget preparation, as well as the monitoring of revenues and expenses.
• Work with accounting, sales, and marketing team to ensure that reporting is accurate, timely, and relevant.
• Oversee timely receipt of deposits and final payments.
• Participate in the development of pricing and promotional strategies.
• Negotiate with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies.
• Recruit and supervise staff, oversee training and set work schedules.
• Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide the highest level of satisfaction.
• Assist the restaurant manager with any other duties required.
Education: Post-Secondary education or completion of a program in hospitality or food and service management would be an asset.
Experience: Previous successful experience (3 – 4 Years) in management capacity is required.
• Demonstrated ability to provide superior customer service.
• Must be a team player with good communication, people management, and organization skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate and the ability to provide leadership to other associates.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Assistant Manager” in the subject line.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates who most closely match our requirements will be contacted for interview.
Applicants, please apply by Email ONLY. No Phone Calls and No Walk in Applications!!