WE ARE HIRING!!!
McDonald’s is recognized around the world as a leader in the quick-service food industry, not only for our delicious food but for our incredible people as well.
Serim Enterprises Ltd o/a McDonald’s Restaurant is currently looking for Assistant Restaurant Manager (1 vacancy) for their location 10375 51 Ave NW Edmonton, Alberta T6H 5H4.
Fun, exciting and positive environment; Competitive wages; Professional free uniforms; Access to group insurance benefits under group insurance plan; Free meal on duty; Growth opportunities; Excellent training programs; Equal opportunity employer; We take care of our employees. It’s time to work for us!
- Vacancies: 1
- Job start date: As soon as possible
- Wage: $ 22.00 per hour
- Hours: 44 Hours / Week
- Benefits: Bonus, Group insurance benefits, Free uniform, Free meal on duty
- Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time, Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend, Night
- Manage restaurant by planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating daily operations;
- Meet and exceed standards in food quality, safety, and cleanliness;
- Make decisions and solve problems concerning restaurant operation;
- Implement operational procedures as per McDonald’s policies;
- Recruit, hire, motivate and oversee training of the staff;
- Provide leadership, guidance and direction to the team to achieve goals;
- Identify and delegate responsibilities, set work schedules, and ensure objectives are met and excellent service is consistently achieved;
- Provide coaching and feedback to the team and assess performance on and ongoing basis;
- Ensure compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines;
- Ensure proper cash management controls are followed by staff, as per policy;
- Communicate with customers, resolve any issues or complaints;
- Control inventory and monitor revenues;
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers;
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services;
- Prepare and submit annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly reports etc.
- Cost products and services
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- 2 years to less than 3 years
Work conditions and physical capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Physically demanding, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods
Ability to Supervise: 3-4 people, 5-10 people
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
Personal Suitability: Flexibility, Excellent oral communication, Reliability, Organized, Dependability, Accurate, Client focus, Effective interpersonal skills, Team player
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then don’t delay — apply today!
By mail: 10375 51 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB, T6H 5H4
In person: 10375 51 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB, T6H 5H4 from 8:00am to 8:00pm
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please write job title in the email subject)
McDonald’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We value diversity of expertise, talent and opinion which is leveraged for an innovative and productive work environment. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent by encouraging applications from all qualified individuals including aboriginal people, newcomers, youth, students, visible minorities, veterans of Armed Forces and people with disabilities.