Assistant Store Manager
7 Direct Furniture Ltd.
Unit 101 13147 76 Avenue Surrey BC V3W 2V7
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $26.00/hour for 40 hours a week
Job Location: Unit 101 13147 76 Avenue Surrey BC V3W 2V7
Guru’s Grace Enterprises Ltd dba 7 Direct Furniture Ltd. located at Unit 101 13147 76 Avenue Surrey BC V3W 2V7 is a family owned and operated company, 7 Direct Furniture Ltd. is comprised of our family members who have years of experience in furniture industry and are amazingly passionate in managing the 7 Direct Furniture Store. Together we aim to ensure 7 Direct Furniture provides the highest quality products, designs and service to our clients. Currently we have opening for Assistant Store Manager.
We expect the candidate to be able to:
• Evaluate the business and plan a strategy for operations and sales for 7 Direct Furniture Ltd
• Direct marketing strategies for 7 Direct Furniture Ltd
• Interview, hire, train and coordinate sales associates, designers and delivery staff for a high performing team
• Plan, schedule and assign duties to the staff
• Build strong customer and community relationships
• Study market research and trends to determine clients’ demands, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors’ operations on sales
• Maintain inventory
• Create and allow the budget and promotional plans
• Grow the business by focusing on performance & results
• Deal with return, exchanges and appease the customer
• Ensures all company policies, procedures, standards and directives are followed
• Prepare monthly finance and sales report, and submit to the owner
• Completion of secondary school is mandatory.
• 2-3 years of experience in retail/wholesale/marketing or a University degree or college diploma is related field is required.
• Excellent communication skills in English are required.
4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid.
If it sounds like you, please apply immediately at:
Mail: Unit 101 13147 76 Avenue Surrey BC V3W 2V7