Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Retail Trade Managers (0621)
NOC Job Title: Assistant Manager – Retail
6245 202 Street
Langley, British Columbia
V2Y 1N1 Canada
12990 80 Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 3B2 Canada
34252 Marshall Road
Abbotsford, British Columbia
V2S 1L9 Canada
• Assist the staff in organizing, planning and implementing strategies to attract customers.
• Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs and specifications.
• Handle customer complaints and resolve issues.
• Conduct market research to gather knowledge about customer requirements and prevailing trends.
• Develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
• Monitor retail operating costs, budgets and other financial matters.
• Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs.
• Create, direct and estimate the operation engagement by the intermediators of the tiles supply chain.
• Handle the merchandise resale process, if needed.
• Create inventory reports to determine the sale and purchase of tile stock.
• Oversees the pricing and credit policies.
• Maintain professional standards to sustain and grow the clientele.
• Train and coach employees on policies, procedures and job duties.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Post-secondary education or/and minimum one year of experience in the field is required.
• Customer Service
• Supply Management
• Creative Services
• Analyzing Information
How to Apply