Atlantic Immigration Limited, located in Mississauga, ON is now hiring one (1) full-time Administrative Assistant!
If you are organized, a team player and reliable apply today!
Please note: This is a fast-paced environment. Work under pressure, tight deadlines, Attention to detail is key.
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines,
- Schedule and confirm appointments,
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages,
- Answer electronic enquiries,
- Compile data, statistics and other information,
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory,
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems,
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents,
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information,
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas,
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservation.
Reading text, Document use, Writing, Communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, Significant use of memory, Finding information, Computer use, Continuous learning
Education and Experience:
Completion of any college degree (1 year or 2 years)
and 1 year to less than 2 years experience in an immigration firm setting
Wage: $20.90/hourly for 37.5 hours weekly
How to Apply:
Atlantic Immigration Limited
2980 Drew Rd. Suite 230.
We encourage applications from veterans, women, persons with a disability, aboriginal peoples, members of a visible minority and more!