Automotive Service Technician
Motoworld Auto Ltd.
Unit 103 8250 124 Street Surrey BC V3W 3X9
Salary: $28.00/Hourly for 40 hours a week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Positions Available: 02
Job Location(s): Unit 103 8250 124 Street Surrey BC V3W 3X9
Motoworld Auto Ltd. located at Unit 103 8250 124 Street Surrey BC V3W 3X9 is looking for 02 full time permanent Automotive Service Technicians to join their team as soon as possible.
Automotive service technicians will perform some or all of the following duties:
• Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems including fuel system, brakes, steering and suspension, engine and drive train, emission control and exhaust, cooling and climate control, and electrical and electronic systems using hand tools and other specialized automotive repair equipment.
• Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor.
• Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults.
• Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s performance specifications.
• Perform scheduled maintenance service, such as oil changes, lubrications and tune ups.
• Advice customers on work performed, general vehicle condition and future repair requirements.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Completion of a four-year automotive service technician apprenticeship program or 3-4 years of work experience in the trade is required.
• Good communication skills in English are required.
Benefits: Position is entitled to 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary each pay period. Overtime rate of 1.5 times the regular is applicable after 40 hours of work per week.
If eligible, please apply immediately via:
Mail: Unit 103 8250 124 Street Surrey BC V3W 3X9