Number of positions available
$27.50 for 40 hours a week
- Secondary school completion
- 1-2 years experience would be an asset
- Diploma or Trade certificate in relevant field of Automotive service would be an asset
Terms of Employment
Permanent, Full time
Job duties and responsibilities
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor.
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems including fuel systems, brakes, steering and suspension, engine and drive train, emission control and exhaust, cooling and climate control, and electric and electronic systems using hand tool and other specialized automotive repair equipment.
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s performance specifications.
- Perform scheduled maintenance service, such as oil changes, lubrication and tune ups.
- Advice customers on work performed, general vehicle condition and future repair requirements.
- Understanding of mechanical components
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Good hand-eye co-ordination and manual dexterity
- Working in tight spaces and on small components
Rob’s Auto Care Ltd. DBA GMR Advanced Autoworks
1711 Ingleton Avenue
Burnaby, BC V5C 4L9