Employer: Ozone West Wellness Limited (AKA Northumberland Heights)
Business Address/Location of Work: 795 Northumberland Heights Road, Cobourg, Ontario, K9A 4J8
Nature of Employment: Permanent Full-time, Flexible Hours, Morning, Day, Evening and Weekend Availability Required
Hours: 40 per week
Salary: $22.50 per hour
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay,
Number of Position: 5
Responsible for the provision of ayurvedic therapies to bring clients into physical, mental, emotional and spiritual balance. The right candidate will possess a combination of skill and knowledge in the field of Ayurveda to deliver excellent quality service to customers in a fast-paced working environment.
- Provide individual assessments to guests and develop individualized health plans;
- Recommend ayurvedic products and treatments including breathing exercises, mantras and meditation;
- Provide guidance on nutrition and lifestyle to maintain health and to promote happiness and fulfillment;
- Perform a variety of ayurvedic massage therapies, following the flow of energy channels and nerve pathways of the client’s body;
- Ensure that guests are receiving service appropriate to balancing their dosha;
- Prepare and maintain the centre’s equipment and products, including blends of oils and teas;
- Provide guests with a fully bespoke Ozone Ayurveda wellness program customized to their doshic balance;
- Train less experienced staff in therapies and duties;
- Complete necessary reports at the end of each session.
Minimum Skills Requirements
- Completion of trade, vocational school or formal training program focused on ayurvedic therapies is required;
- At least 5 years of experience providing ayurvedic therapies is required;
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Please apply by email at email@example.com with resume