- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
- Ontario NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
Banking Contractor : 00008PUC
Banking Contractor : 00008PUC
Employment Type: Fixed Term
This position will operate as support to the Head of Business Solutions and to one or more project managers. The role executes and performs administrative and analysis tasks that are varied in nature and which may include: collating, organizing and analyzing data and information; formatting presentations for Senior management team; providing administrative support for portfolio management activities.
Impact on the Business
- Assist in collating, organizing and analyzing project-related data and information to identify gaps, inconsistencies and trend
- Assist in execution of project-related tasks
- Assist in preparation of management presentations, status updates, reports, meeting minutes
- Support portfolio management activities and planning processes
Customers / Stakeholders
- Work with RBWM Business Solutions team, Business Perofrmance team and other RBWM teams such as Customer Value Management.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Assist in documenting and communicating the progress against plan, determining recommended actions as required to business unit Heads
- Provide data to review and monitor business performance against plan and resources alignment
- Ensures professional standards of business conduct, consistent with HSBC’s reputation
- Decision making on non-complex projects or tasks, or within assigned authority.
- Complete a variety of administrative support duties, often of a confidential nature, unique to assigned area, including researching information and data, maintaining records and filing system and developing and producing reports and presentations.
- Produce letters, reports, memoranda, forms, schedules, etc. utilizing various PC-based software packages or other typing equipment, composing items from general outlines or own initiative
- Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
- Day-to-day internal working relationships are with:
- Head of Business Solutions
- Portfolio and Project Managers
- Dealing with all levels of personnel in a courteous and efficient manner and exercise discretion on confidential matters
Management of Risk
- Ensure compliance, operational risk controls in accordance with HSBC or regulatory standards and policies; and optimize relations with regulators by addressing any issues.
- Adhere to compliance, operational risk controls in accordance with HSBC or regulatory standards and policies
Observation of Internal Controls
- Maintains HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- Ability to collate data; Strong command of software programs (Excel and Powerpoint)
Job Field : Graduates & Internships
Primary Location : North America-Canada-Alberta-Calgary
Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
Job Posting : 26-Jan-2017, 15:48:05 Unposting Date : 28-Jan-2017, 02:59:00
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: