Company: Chandra Morency de Martinez, Oscar Matilde Martinez o/a Equine Endeavours
Business Information: Equine Endeavours is a professional boarding and training facility, with a focus on high quality care.
Business Address: 6150 16th side road, Schomberg, ON L0G 1T0.
Work Location: same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Monitoring animal health
- Feed and tend horses
- Set and monitor water lines, air flow and temperature in barns and stalls
- Clean barns and stalls
- Detect disease and health problems in horses
- Write daily basic progress reports
- Show horse preparation
- Horses grooming
- Unload deliveries of hay and shavings
- Turn horses out/in by hand walk
– Education: not required
– Experience: Experience is an asset. Basic horse knowledge and groom experience with horses is required.
– We need a person who can work independently, is reliable and confident in his/her ability to read animal behavior
– Worker must be able to sit/bend/walk/stand for extended periods
– Physically demanding.
Salary: $15.00 – $16.00 Hourly, 40 Hours per week
Benefits: Christmas bonus, and additional bonus if a horse is sold or leased. Transportation costs covered if worker needs relocation. Accommodation available at a discounted rate.
Important Information: Position requires flexibility in schedule. Ability to work on holidays.
Wednesday to Sunday from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 6150 16th side road, Schomberg, ON L0G 1T0