Beauty Shop Manager
JOB START DATE
As soon as possible
$21.70/hour for 40 hours a week
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
• Permanent, Full time
• Availability to work in a variety of shifts and at the weekends
• Provide training to staff, assign duties and motivate regarding their work and responsibilities.
• Analyse and develop new marketing policies to help grow business.
• Review financial transactions and analyse sales levels and profits.
• Ensure that each employee follows health and safety regulations.
• Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
• Organise marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes.
• Maintain a friendly environment for staff and customers.
• Respond to customer queries and complaints;
• Maintain inventory and order beauty products and other supplies.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND PERSONAL SUITABILITY
• A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
• Customer service oriented
• Experience of motivating and leading team.
• Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure and fast paced environment and prioritize tasks.
• Health regulations, safety standards and departmental and company policies should be followed in the work setup.
Completion of secondary school
1-2 years of experience within the industry
EMPLOYER: Money’s Beauty Hair Salon Ltd.
WORK LOCATION & EMPLOYER ADDRESS:
7563 6th street,
V3N 3M4 Canada
Mail: 7581 6th street, Burnaby BC, V3N 3M4 Canada