We’re here to help kick-start your career.
Are you looking to gain internship experience at a Financial Institution? We’re searching for dedicated and customer focused post-secondary students to join our team. As an Analyst, you’ll get to know our company quickly by working with a diverse group of talented professionals in a dynamic environment. At BMO, your ideas will be heard and your potential will always be recognized. Join us, and you’ll be part of a true team, collaborating with people who will help you build an exciting, solid career.
What you will do
- Use Excel to perform analysis, conduct research and present findings to team and other bank members.
- Provide support for administrative functions, analytics/reporting, data entry, quality assurance and system testing.
- Maintain the database to ensure data integrity and generate reports from key systems and assist in spend/expense reporting.
What you have
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Solid knowledge of systems and PC applications.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to solve problems creatively and innovatively.
Who you are
- Eager to collaborate and learn.
- A Finance, Business, Economics, Investment Management, Commerce, Accounting Math, Statistics, Engineering or Physics major
- A professional and confident team player
How to apply
Please follow the link and have a copy of your resume, cover letter and official transcript ready.
The internship application window closes on January 27th, 2017. If you are selected for a first round interview, you will be contacted by a member of the Campus Recruitment team to discuss your qualifications and potential fit for the role. If you are not successful in the application process, you will be notified via email.
Is BMO right for you?
We’re here to help you develop your career and gain valuable professional experience. The BMO Student Internship Program gives you the opportunity to see how your area of study may be applied to a career in banking. As a valued member of the team, you’ll get hands-on experience and be given the opportunity to participate in a wide range of developmental workshops and information sessions. You will also be given the opportunity to learn from BMO’s top leaders through our Formal Mentorship Program. Over the course of the internship, you’ll be invited to participate in BMO’s Days of Caring where you will give back to the local community alongside your peers. At BMO, we stand behind your success with the support you need to turn your potential into performance. Interning at BMO is so much more than a job, it is a learning experience.
At our company, we have been helping our customers and communities for over 195 years. Working with us means being part of a team of talented and passionate individuals with a shared focus on working together to deliver great customer experiences. We stand behind your success with the support you need to turn your potential into performance.
BMO Financial Group is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Canada-Ontario-Scarborough, Canada-Ontario-Toronto, Canada-Ontario-Barrie, Canada-Quebec-Montreal