We are looking for a skilled bookkeeper to record all financial transactions, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments.
Number of Hours: 35 hours per week, over time to start after 40 hours.
1) Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
2) Post journal entries and reconcile accounts.
3) Keep financial records using computerized and manual bookkeeping systems.
4) Maintain general ledgers and financial statements.
5) Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested.
6) Control inventory.
7) Prepare tax returns and perform other bookkeeping services.
8) Enter data, maintain records and financial statements.
9) Process accounts receivable/ payable and handle payroll in a timely manner.
10) Calculate and issue financial analysis of the financial statements.
11) Maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
12) Maintain the chart of accounts.
13) Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
14) Maintain the annual budget.
15) Issue invoices to customers.
- Completio n of High School required
- Basic Bookkeeping or College Accounting program is an asset.
- Minimum 6 months’ work experience.
- Proven ability to calculate post and manage accounting figures and financial records.