We are looking for a skilled bookkeeper to record all financial transactions, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments.
Number of Hours: 35 hours per week, over time to start after 40 hours a week.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts.
- Keep financial records using computerized and manual bookkeeping systems.
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested.
- Control inventory.
- Prepare tax returns and perform other bookkeeping services.
- Enter data, maintain records and financial statements.
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner.
- Maintain an orderly accounting file system.
- Maintain the chart of accounts.
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
- Issue invoices to customers.
- Completion of High School is required.
- Basic Bookkeeping or College Accounting Program is an asset.
- Minimum 6 months’ to 1 year work experience.
- Proven ability to calculate post and manage accounting figures and financial records.