Canadian Cribbing (Edm) Ltd. has various projects on and are currently looking for qualified candidates for the position of Bookkeeper (1 vacancy).
• $50,000 per year package
• 32 hours/week schedule
• Prepare chart of account to perform full cycle bookkeeping for multiple companies using Sage 50 (Simply accounting)
• Prepare, and review financial statements; collect, analyze, balance, maintain and investigate account information to help maximize the accuracy of the reported numbers
• Maintain the general ledger and prepare account reconciliations
• Post journal entries to record financial transactions and complete the posting process
• Organize all journal entries, perform analysis on account records and conciliate all statements for month ending
• Prepare a trial balance; identify any errors and post adjusting entries
• Calculate, and record GST payable and prepare GST return
• Prepare GST and payroll deduction cheques, and send them to Receiver General before due date
• Maintain historical financial record by filling and organizing documents
• Other related duties with the scope and responsibilities of the job, as requested by management
Qualifications and Skills:
• Ability to speak English
• A university degree or a college diploma
• 1 year to less than 2 years
• Knowledge of MS Excel; MS Windows; MS Word; Electronic scheduler; Database software; Quick Books; MS Outlook
Successful candidate must possess effective interpersonal skills, excellent oral communication skills, be initiative, organized, client focus, flexible, team player, attentive to detail and be able tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then send your resume by email:
email@example.com (please include the job title in the heading)or by mail: Suite 2-10016 29A Ave NW, Edmonton, AB, T6N 1A8.