Far East Consultants (BC) Inc.
Unit 2178028 128 Street, Surrey, BC, Canada V3W 4E9
Salary: $24.00/Hourly for 35 hours/week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Bookkeepers (1231)
NOC Job Title: Bookkeeper
Job Location(s):Unit 2178028 128 Street, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada V3W 4E9
Far East Consultants BC Inc is a premium Canadian Immigration and Placement services firm based In Surrey, BC, Canada. We have been successfully helping aspiring people from various countries of the world to move to Canada and settle here for many years.Far East Consultants (BC) Inc. located at Unit 2178028 128 Street, Surrey, BC, Canada V3W 4E9 needs one full- time, permanent Bookkeeper to join our team as soon as possible.
– Perform full-cycle bookkeeping tasks such as preparing invoices, A/R, A/P, payroll and bank deposits
– Maintain client accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
– Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls, supplier invoices, government remittances as well as other expenditures using relevant software
– Maintain company’s financial records.
-Complete and submit PD7A and WCB forms.
-Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
– Reconcile receipts and manage budgets, payroll and deposits.
– Tally receipts with the inventory and adjust the budget accordingly.
– Manage payments and receivables from clients.
– Prepare deposit slips after reconciling payment received.
– Maintaining the trial balances, profit and loss statements and balance sheet.
– Managing accounts payable and receivables, reconciling bank statements.
– Maintain general ledgers and financial statements.
– Provide clerical and administrative support to management if required.
– Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services.
– Recording day to day financial transactions and completing the posting process
• Completion of secondary school is mandatory.
• 2-3 years of full-time experience as bookkeeper or accounting clerk. A university degree or college diploma in related field may decrease the experience requirement to 1-2 years.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Proficiency in MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel
Benefits:As per BC Employment Standards act, 10 days paid vacation annually or 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each period.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply through: –
Email: – email@example.com
Mail: – Unit 2178028 128 Street, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada V3W 4E9