Motorway Truck and Trailer Repair Ltd are looking for a full time permanent Accounting Book Keeper.
Title: Accounting Bookkeeper (NOC: 1231)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: $23.00 Hourly, for 40.00 Hours per week
Other benefits: Extended health benefits
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
7583 Vantage Pl
Delta, British Columbia
V4G 1A5 Canada
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
• Completion of high school
• The candidate should have an associate’s degree in accounting/bookkeeping or business administration, or equivalent 1-2 years of experience combined with courses in Accounting or Bookkeeping.
Languages: Speak, Read and Write English
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks
• Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Prepare bank deposits, keep track of overdue accounts and reconcile bank accounts
• Conduct invoice activities and pay vendors.
• Manage account payable, account receivable, and process payroll for staff
• Manage the payment of utility and other bills
• Prepare and submit tax returns, workers’ compensation and other government documents
• Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
• Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Bookkeeper Skills and Qualifications: Developing Standards, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Reporting Research Results, Data Entry Skills, Accounting, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness.
Other: Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada. We also welcome applications from Aboriginals, youth and disabled people.
Employer:Motorway Truck &Trailer Repair Ltd.
Mail: 7583 Vantage Pl, Delta, British Columbia, V4G 1A5, Canada