Jordan Mattress Ltd.
13137 82A Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3W 9Y6
Salary $23.00/ hour for 35 hours/week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Bookkeepers (1231)
NOC Job Title: Bookkeeper
Job location: 13137 82A Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3W 9Y6
Business started out as a simple idea to make mattresses for beautiful bedroom furniture. As the business grew our fascination with furniture also flourished. We decided to launch our uber modern take on furniture. We began making beautiful pieces of furniture for suppliers and they came back for more. We built our team of professionals with people passionate about modern design and skilled in creating beautiful interiors. We became a place people were talking about – an unparalleled resource that offered a thoughtfully curated selection of high-quality products with a personalized design touch that allows you to enjoy all of our pieces. Now, we have employment opportunity for 01 Bookkeeper
- Perform full-cycle bookkeeping tasks such as preparing invoices, A/R, A/P, payroll and bank deposits
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls using relevant software, supplier invoices, government remittances as well as other expenditures
- Maintain company’s financial records.
- Reconcile receipts and manage budgets, payroll and deposits.
- Reconcile orders taken with the receipts.
- Tally receipts with the inventory and adjust the budget accordingly.
- Manage payments and receivables from other companies.
- Prepare deposit slips after reconciling payment received.
- Maintaining the trial balances, profit and loss statements and balance sheet.
- Managing accounts payable and receivables, reconciling bank statements.
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management if required.
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services.
Job requirements to qualify for position
• Education: Completion of secondary school is mandatory.
• Experience: 2-3 years of full-time experience as bookkeeper or accounting clerk. A university degree or college diploma in related field may decrease the experience requirement to 1-2 years.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Proficiency in MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel
As per mutual agreement and BC Employment Standards act, 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation or the option to chose 10 days paid vacation annually with no vacation pay on each pay period.
How to Apply
If it sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply by sending us your resume via email at email@example.com or via fax at (604) 501-1080 via mail at 13137 82A Avenue Surrey BC V3W 9Y6