Shoreside Workforce Inc.
Unit 210 12860 Clark Pl Richmond BC V6V 2H1
Salary: $23.00/Hourly for 40 hours/week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Bookkeepers (1231)
NOC Job Title: Bookkeeper
Job Location(s): Unit 210 12860 Clarke Pl Richmond, British Columbia V6V 2H1, Canada
Shoreside Workforce Inc. located at Unit 210 12860 Clarke Pl, Richmond, BC, V6V 2H1 needs two full- time, permanent Bookkeepers to join their team as soon as possible.
– Perform full-cycle bookkeeping tasks such as preparing invoices, A/R, A/P, payroll and bank deposits
– Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls, supplier invoices, government remittances as well as other expenditures using relevant software
– Maintain company’s financial records.
– Reconcile receipts and manage budgets, payroll and deposits.
– Reconcile orders taken with the receipts.
– Tally receipts with the inventory and adjust the budget accordingly.
– Manage payments and receivables from other companies.
– Prepare deposit slips after reconciling payment received.
– Maintaining the trial balances, profit and loss statements and balance sheet.
– Managing accounts payable and receivables, reconciling bank statements.
– Maintain general ledgers and financial statements.
– Provide clerical and administrative support to management if required.
– Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services.
• Completion of secondary school is mandatory.
• 2-3 years of full-time experience as bookkeeper or accounting clerk. A university degree or college diploma in related field may decrease the experience requirement to 1-2 years.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Proficiency in MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel
As per BC Employment Standards act, 10 days paid vacation annually or 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each period.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply through: –
Email: – email@example.com
Mail: – Unit 210, 12860 Clarke Pl, Richmond, BC, V6V 2H1