Number of Hours: 35 hours per week, over time to start after 40 hours a week.
Khurana Associated & Inc. is looking for a permanent and full-time Bookkeeper to assist us completing the set of financial statements as well as manage accounts payable, accounts receivable and staff payroll. Competent in maintaining accurate company wide financial records and producing timely financial reports.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and file tax returns to the revenue agency, monitor and support taxation issues;
- Check and Verify source documents such as invoices, receipts etc;
- Set up financial statements and enter opening balances;
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements;
- Prepare year-end financial statements and related working papers for reviews and compilations;
- Prepare client accounting records;
- Roll forward accounting files from last year;
- Customer Service, fill up various forms, data and journal entry, Bank Rec, AR, AP, GST/PST reporting;
- Assist in preparation of government remittances-including GST, PST, PD7A & WCB;
- Corporate and Personal income tax returns and personal bookkeeping services.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and excellent to detail;
- Experience in Quickbooks and/or Simply Accounting;
- Excellent financial management skills including ability to manage budget spreadsheets and to oversee daily financial transactions;
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Excel, Internet/email applications);
- Ability to work well in a team environment and to contribute to a positive office culture;
- Ability to type +40 wpm.
Education and Experience:
- Completion of Secondary School;
- Post-Secondary Training and/ or 6 months to 1 year work experience in Bookkeeping position.