Golden Express Trucking Inc
Unit 103 8642 128 Street Surrey, British Columbia V3W 4G5, Canada
Salary: $23.00/Hourly for 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
Job Location(s) Unit 103 8642 128 Street Surrey, British Columbia V3W 4G5, Canada
Golden Express Trucking Inc in Surrey, BC is looking for a Bookkeeper to join at the earliest.
• Maintain financial records using the manual and computerized systems for Golden Express Trucking Inc
• Match purchase orders with invoices
• Post the journal entries, perform account reconciliation, prepare trial balance of books, general ledgers and financial statements
• Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll, and for other bills
• Prepare and submit tax remittance forms, workers compensation forms, pension contribution forms, and other government documents
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
• Prepare tax returns and complete other bookkeeping duties
• Prepare financial reports and budgets, and monitor expenditures.
• Completion of Secondary school is required.
• 2-3 years of experience as a bookkeeper or accounting clerk or 1 year of experience with completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping is required.
• Good communication skills are a must with excellent inter personal skills.
Benefits: 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
Interested candidates may if eligible please send their resume to email@example.com
Or by Fax to (604) 501-0815 Or
By mail to Unit 103, 8642, 128 Street, Surrey, BC V3W4G5