Job Title: Bookkeeper (NOC 1231/ 1311)
No of Vacancies: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Day, Weekend
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Address: Unit 301, 14225 57 Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3X 0H6,Canada
Wage rate: $23.00 – $25.00 per hour, 40 hour week ,overtime will be paid after 40 hours
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate, Bookkeeping or related field an asset
Experience: 1 Year to less than 2 Years
Languages: Good command of written & Spoken English.
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books and financial statements, and maintain general ledgers.
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility and other bills.
- Manage account receivables and payables for the company.
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers’ compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents.
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services.
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
- Consult with other department heads to ensure proper planning and execution of business plans of the organization.
Essential Skills: Oral communication, working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Continuous learning.
Knowledge of Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
Employer: SWIS Immigration Services Ltd.
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: Unit 301, 14225 57 Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3X 0H6,Canada