Boss Logistics Inc, a transportation company based in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia is now hiring 25 Full-Time Long Haul Truck Drivers!
Boss Logistics was incorporated in 2010 with the philosophy of working on a consultative basis with our customers and vendors, creating long term, large scale logistics solutions in challenging logistics environments.
If you meet the requirements listed below and want to be part of a winning team, please contact us.
This role involves working various and long hours.
Must be able to work without supervision.
Requires travel to other Canadian provinces.
Must have clean driving abstract.
• Operate and drive trucks to transport goods and material to destinations
• Oversee all aspects of vehicles, such as condition of equipment, loading and unloading, and safety and security of cargo
• ensuring safety and security of cargo
• Receive and relay information to central dispatcher
• Perform pre-trip inspection of vehicle systems and equipment such as tires, lights, brakes and cold storage and create inspection report
• Record cargo information, distance travelled, fuel consumption and other information in log book or on on-board computer
• Communicate with dispatcher and other drivers using two-way radio, cellular telephone and on-board computer
Education and Experience:
No formal education required.
Driver’s Licence (Class 1 or A), Air Brake (Z) Endorsement
Language: Some English
Wage: $20.00 /hourly OR 0.40 cents/Mile at a rate of 50 Miles per hour
How to apply:
Email to email@example.com
2-132 Trider Cres.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
We welcome and thank all applicants including Youth, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Aboriginals and Seniors.
Please visit our website at: