Can Drainage Landscape Ltd.
6576 121A Street Surrey, British Columbia V3W 3R2, Canada
Salary: $32.00/Hourly for 35 hour per week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: 7281 Bricklayers
NOC Job Title: Bricklayer
Candidates are required to work at various locations in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley as per the contract with business based on 6576 121A Street Surrey, British Columbia V3W 3R2, Canada
Can Drainage Landscape Ltd. is a fast-growing construction company based in Surrey, BC operating all over Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley. We have employment opportunity for 02 Bricklayers.
- Prepare and lay bricks, concrete blocks, stone, structural tiles and similar materials to construct or repair walls, foundations and other structures in residential and commercial construction
- Build or repair walls in accordance with construction plans.
- Prepare cement, test, and lay in bricks
- Read sketches and blueprints to calculate materials required
- Cut and trim bricks and concrete blocks to specification using hand and power tools
- Lay bricks or other masonry units to build residential or commercial chimneys and fireplaces
- Lay bricks, stone or similar materials to provide veneer facing to walls or other surfaces
- Construct and install prefabricated masonry units
- Lay bricks or other masonry units to build patios, garden walls and other decorative installations
- Restore, clean or paint existing masonry structures.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Operate power or manual tools
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Large workload, physically demanding, Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Work Site Environment: At heights, Noisy, Dusty
Major Work Area: Construction, Renovation
Candidates preferred to be physically fit, able to lift weight (50lbs), should be willing to work outdoors, indoors, rain or shine.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- 3-4 years of experience in the trade is required or 3-4 years of apprenticeship program in the trade.
- Basic English is a requirement too.
As per mutual agreement and BC Employment standards act 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation time or option to choose 10 days of paid vacation with no vacation pay with gross salary. Transportation to and from the job location is provided at free of cost in company vehicle.
How to apply
Mail: 6576 121A Street Surrey, British Columbia V3W 3R2, Canada